The Shop Baseball Performance Academy offers top of the line instruction to individuals, groups, and teams. Our "Individual Progression Program" (IPP) promises each and every player that they have entered an academy that
1. has a system that works
2. provides various forms of feedback to prove theory
3. provides an educational experience in a high goal setting atmosphere
Evaluation (60 min) .................. $40.00
- Here we measure the players raw performance. We collect all data through a wide variety of measurements. Next we explain the movement effciency model and have them begin the movement process. Finally we set individual goals and finalize thier scheduled program.
Lesson (60 min)..................... $40.00
or try our 4 pack for .............. $140.00
- During the IPP, players are categorized in stages. These stages are based upon performance and knowledge of the instruction. Each IPP consists of player performace, recorded data, placed in our system and is used for every lesson.
Step 3 Progression Phase:
Phase 1- movement / education
Phase 2- movement / consistency
Phase 3- segment / strengthening
Phase 4- mental approach / sight to
Phase 5- recruiting process- finding the right
travel , showcase team, or college team
right for you.
Group or team training
7 -9 training (60 min)............... $30
Team (10 or more) ................... call
(call for pricing)
- Strength training plus
- Weekend one on one
- 2 or more siblings
- Special needs
- Travel to you lesson
- Defensive specialty
- Coaching clinic / speaking
- Collegiate / adult hitting
Team rental (Fri-sun)...........
$65 (hour) $85.00 (90 mins)
months of dec-feb (minimum of 8 weeks)
-use all baseballs/ equipment
-all coaches are responsible for equipment used.
-sign waiver release form
-call for more details 804-901-3745
-First call first scheduled basis
weekly lessons schedule
- Monday-Thursday 3-9PM
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY- CALL FOR
SPECIALTY LESSON APPOINTMENT
APPOINTMENTS MAX OUT AT 110 LESSONS PER WEEK. HITTING, PITCHING, AND CATCHING LESSONS ARE 60 MINUTES LONG. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY FOR PITCHING LESSONS TO BEGIN THEIR PRE-GAME WARM-UP. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN YOUR CHILD UP PLEASE CALL 804-901-3745. THIS SCHEDULE IS UPDATED EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT.